Welcome to NTI University
(NTI University Introduction Narration MP3)
The training classes and courses available through National Telecommuting Institute's online university will help you identify, build, and refine the core skills our clients require for their remote call center agent positions, as well as help you build your professional skills for success with any job.
Here you will find self-paced courses for resume writing, job interviewing, Microsoft Office and Windows applications, and computer skills building. Classes for Remote Call Center Agent (RCCA) and self-paced courses are accessed by going to their home pages in NTI University after you log in.
Technical Requirements for Training
- Allow pop-ups in your browser, otherwise course and class windows may not open.
- Windows versions 8.1, and 10 can be used to take our self-paced and online class training.
- Apple computers may be used but we can't offer technical support if you have an issue.
- Mobile devices like iPads and Chromebooks can be used to take our self-paced training, but you will need a Windows desktop or laptop computer for our online classes.
- You will need a USB Headset with microphone to participate in our live online classes.
Please note: Some of the music used in our training is provided by Purple Planet (http://www.purple-planet.com). Some training content used in our courses is provided by GC Learning Online (http://www.gclearningonline.com/).